When buying a home with Arman, it’s about more than simply writing an offer – it’s about getting you the best deal possible on the home of your dreams. Arman works tirelessly to negotiate on behalf of his clients, consistently securing homes into escrow below their asking price. These fierce negotiation skills, coupled with a keen eye for design, allows Arman to help his clients see the potential in a property and invest with confidence.
Purchasing real estate can be a daunting task, which is why Arman and his team offer a full service real estate experience to help put your mind at ease and your focus on your goals. When you’re ready to buy your next home, don’t just partner with an agent – partner with an expert. Contact Arman today to see how we can help you find the home or investment you’ve been waiting for.
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.